Léa likes: learning Victorian waltzes, walking barefoot in ponds, and recipes involving artichokes.
Léa loathes: fickleness, swallowing down the wrong pipe, and finding hair in one's food.
- face completely sand-matted
- nose, philtrum, mouth carving
- new face up sealed between layers and overall with MSC
- four pairs new OOAK eyechips
- new eyelashes
- decoupaged eyelids
- sleepy eyes, boggled, gaze corrected, new pulls
- tilty Licca body
Léa is a brand new, original Blythe Vera Florentine, with a limited edition dark chocolate wig.
* As is usual with side-parted wigs, a bit of the wig cap may sometimes be visible at the parting, as can be seen in some of the pictures.
Her wig fits securely and isn't glued down in case her mommy wants the freedom of wearing different hairstyles (this is really fun!); if you'd like it affixed, just let me know or I'll send her as is. She will travel in a cute dress of my choosing, with her stock things, in her stock box. Please remember that as a custom handmade doll, she is not perfect and may have minor flaws, but that's what makes her special and unique.
MORE PICTURES HERE
♥ Layaway accepted :) Please read through our shop policies thoroughly -- most questions will already be answered there ♥